Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh internets...

I knew thee well...

I haven't had internet at home for a while, so I'm finally at work and able to check things, get things and watch things (Vague much?). Getting things together for school, as usual. Talking to people at both AIF and UCF trying to get things done, as well as moving back to Orlando, little by little I'll be bringing my stuff back into my moms house.

Almost done with VCC (thank god!) and just making more pottery everyday.

Heidi spent the past week with me which was tons of fun, and I'm glad she had fun too. Joe, my roomie, took the whole house out for seafood last night (her final night in Titusville with us). Lobster and rock shrimp for me, Heidi had Scallops and Crab legs. All over it was a fun and busy week. That and I'm starting my Diet....okay, not a diet, it's a lifestyle change, but diet is such an easier (and smaller) word, lol. Am I lazy or what?


Photobucket

I was bored while waiting in the Campisi health center loby, so I decided to see how many muscles I could remember correctly...um....I don't think I technically got any of them right, lol, but it looks good!!

No comments: