Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Vacation

3 weeks of break before summer session starts in school. Man, I think that's weird. It's cause the school runs in quarters rather than semesters. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a job during the break. My schedule for next quarter has classes only on Tuesday and Wednesday, which means I have a very flexible schedule for any job I apply to.

Other than no job and worried about final grades, I'm good. Get to do laundry for free at a friends house now, so no more creepy laundromat and using 3-5 bucks to get my laundry done. That 3-5 bucks is 2 weeks worth of ramen money. I'm staying in the dorms for the summer, but I plan on going to Orlando for at least a week to see everyone again. That also means a stop in Melbourne for all you people out there! :)

Hope all is well over there. Eventually I'll upload art and stuff here...eventually.

No comments: