Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cement cutter

You know what's NOT fabulous?

Wake up to a cement cutter doing it's job RIGHT outside your window.

You know what's worse?

Not being notified by housing that renovations are starting on your side of the dorms today.

So yeah, that was my LOVELY wake up call this morning...granted it was 10 am, but I was still asleep so...so there. Anyway, life's been good lately. Bogged down with school work, trying to save as much money as possible, when I get it. Putting in the application for RA today, excited and hoping I get the job. No one else I go to is hiring, so it looks like this might be my only shot. If not, I might just have to go back to the bowling alley, if they will take me back that is.

Color application class is starting to piss me off, if only for the fact that we have to paint portraits, without being taught how. Yes, she taught us how to mix our paints and get tints, tones and shades (we are only allowed to actually use Red Blue Yellow Black and White paint, we get all our colors from mixing those) but now I just finished 2 portraits and I haven't the slightest CLUE what I was doing the whole time. I was just slapping paint on the board and hoping it came out decent.

Computer science...AHHHHHH computer science. Passed my word test (who didn't see that coming eh?) And still learning Excel right now, then we have a powerpoint class. Thank god I won't be here for that cause *trumpets sounding* I'll be in New York seeing WICKED! *dances around* So excited for that! Practically counting down the days.

I still love my mythology class and I still like my concept development class, of which I'm starting my homework for after this post. Probably working on it all day, taking a break for lunch and to drop off my application.

Anyway! That's it, nothing new here just working on school and finding a job. Love you all!

No comments: