Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just wondering...

Why is it that everytime I hear a republican say "Obama is pro killing babies" I want to shoot them?

I don't mind them making the accusation, I know about the bill or law he voted on around 4 times to leaglize something about killing babies already out of the womb but if the only reason you are against him is for this..."Infantcide" I think is the word, then look at the other issues. Yes, Obama is pro-choice, which for many people comes down to OMG, HE KILLS BABIES, STOP THE EVIL MAN! But when it comes to other things such as healthcare, our dwindling economy and small business help, etc. What do you think? If you honestly belive McCains plans for all those are better, then vote for him. I'm not trying to sway you to vote McCain or vote Obama, anything I say here won't change your mind (and if it does, you are weak willed mentally...bring me cookies.) I'm just saying look at ALL the facts, not just abortion.


Palin has been senslessly killing wolves in Alaska as part of a "population control" which is complete and utter bullshit. End of Story. The wolf population is up, which means that their prey population will go down. Thus, the wolf population will go down and the prey population would go up. Then the cycle continues, it's the natural order of nature. Going through and shooting 14 baby orphaned baby wolves in the head point blank, after killing their mothers or packs, is wrong. I for one, am the kind of person who values human and animal life at the same level. Not everyone feels this way, and I know this. But to say that killing baby animals is right, is incredibly wrong.

Also, Palin had it passed as a law in Alaska that women (or men) who are raped have to pay for their testing, medicine, and psychological evaluations. Those all cost a lot of money, ALOT OF MONEY. In most states, it's paid for by the sate or local legislature. Otherwise, many victimes of rape can't afford for testing, even something as simple as a pregnancy test, or a morning after pill or care, should the woman be impregnanted by the rape. When this was later brought up a little before or after Palin was named as running mate for McCain (I can't remember which) she basically went "woops! Did I do that? *ctl-alt-del* " Cause I betcha anything, Joe six-pack wasn't happy to find this out shortly after his mom, sister, wife or daughter was raped and couldn't afford the proper care. Maybe they could go to Russia for help, it is right next to Alaska after all. Not to mention that that kind of law would just force desperate women into more back-alley type abortions, rather than being able to afford going to a proper clinic, getting psychological help and medicine. I'm pro-choice, call it what you will, but I am.



Killing babies is wrong.
Killing animals for false reasons is wrong.

OUR economy is bringing down the GLOBAL economy. Do people even understand that? The US is affecting the rest of the WORLD because out economy has been steadily declining over the past four years. Recently, it got worse, quickly and we are experiencing a recession. I think Obama can change that, I truely do.

And to all the republicans, voting McCain simply because of the abortion issue: May the Fetus you save be Gay.

Sorry for the scatter-brained train of thought, but I had to get that off my chest...even though it might not make sense...to anyone...I don't talk politics much because my train of thought is too crazy...that and I hate talking politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo, boy! Glad you got THAT off your chest! Try not to get too up in arms and remember each of us has to vote from his own heart. I'm proud of you for one: having an opinion, and two: voicing it. You know where I stand. Now get painting! :~)

Love you!!

Eddie Metz, Jr. said...

Leann,

I am so proud of you. You have become an adult with an opinion and your not afraid to voice it. Be very happy that we live in a country that allows us to do that without persecution. Be aware the opposing opinion and the conflict that goes along with them. I, for one, agree with your stance on this issue.

I love you. and like Joyce said, "Get painting!!!!"