Tuesday, October 21, 2008

first night closing at work

long story short

Leann+grill that has seltzer water on it=hot water burns on right hand (drawing hand for those of you that don't know).

Grill cleaning is the first thing you do in closing shift, I still had to finish everything else. An hour worth of cleaning. Best part? I close again on Thursday. I think I'll sell tickets.

LEANN vs. GRILL AT BOWLING ALLEY with his partner SELTZER WATER. THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY! BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW.

In all seriousness, it really does hurt (thank god it isn't blistering) but thankfully, because of my first aid training from lifeguarding, I knew exactly what I needed to do. Also, typing all this out with my left hand is hard. I have to keep my right hand in cool water to keep the burning sensation away. Doing nearly 100 panel tomorrow for lauout class is going to be fun....holding a pencil is going to be fun... :D I took a couph pill that SHOULD put me to sleep so I can ignore this pain, at least till tomorrow, which by then it will have subsided I believe.

I'm going to spread rumors about the Grill at school so no one will play with him anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs* OWW!!! You want me to go and kick the grill's butt? No one burns the art monkey without some kind of consequences!!

Anonymous said...

i fought a grill once.


My lung collapsed