Monday, June 30, 2008

Sleepy sleepy

Yeah, yeah, no right to be sleepy when you slept in till 10:40 but I was up late doing art again which nowadays is my only reason for staying up. I get the drive and can't sleep because of it. Oh well, I'm up now and FINALLY have a day off to get stuff done (so I'm procrastinating being productive by writing a blog, LOGIC!). Checklist for today is:

~clean and detail inside of car (Check! I did this yesterday so I wouldn't have to do it today)
~laundry (too much laundry, this is gonna take all day)
~Organize room (um....impossible. Just cleaning before I move out and starting to get boxes)
~Go to pet store (need more litter for Holiday and more food/litter for Dulce and a rolly ball for her also so I can clean her cage without watching her at the same time.)
~Mess around more on photoshop (have some WIP's[Work In Progress] I need to finish, including this one:
Photobucket

~Cook food (I gotta decide if I'm cooking or buying something simple like hamburger helper)
~ Stop at bank to deposit money for mom (health insurance and cell phone bill)
~oogle at AIF's website again
~Make sure everything is ready for next week when Heidi visits (clean sheets and such)


SO! That should be fun
Also, I saw Wall-e, the new Pixar/Disney movie and ooooooooh my god! Not only was the story line adorable and funny, this is how cartoons USED to be made. There isn't much dialog between the robots, save fore the occasional "wall-e" or "eeeeve" coming out all static sounding. This story is told by the music (just how I like it!) and expressions of the robots are through movement and "facial" expressions. The lesson of the movie cracks me up, especially how it is shown. The rendering in the movie was awesome (though in the space ship everything was smooth so textures weren't terribly abound) and the ending credits (this might only make sense to people who studied art) goes through the times of art, starting with cave paintings, then Egyptian, eventually going to impressionism and pointillism and ending in the digital age. All over, I loved this movie and want to see it again, and will continue watching it when I own it.


IN OTHER NEWS:
Ninja Gaiden II is so pretty and makes me want an xbox 360 JUST for that game. I watch some gameplay and sweet jesus, it had me drooling. More checklist:
~ Save up for xbox360 and ninja gaiden II
~get Mac laptop for art
~Finish Guiter Hero II

No comments: