Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Huzzah!

Many things are a-happen'en people.

First off, got the RA job.  I really didn't except that.  I didn't get the job initially when I applied for it and I had forget to put in the sheet of paper to put me on the waiting list for it (should one of the RA's quit mid-quarter).  Well, apparently I made a good enough impression that even without turning in the wait-list paper, I STILL got called to get the job.  And now I have it.  I'll have a room to myself in the main building.  A paying job,  I'M SO FREAKIN EXCITED.

Did another marker demo for the layout classes.  I have the same teacher this quarter (for Art for Reproduction) that I had my first quarter (for Layout) and she wanted to know if I could do the demo again.  So I did, and apparently it really helped the class I did it for (so says the teacher).

Also, had Typography class and had to make business cards for myself.  So I did.  and here is the final one that I chose and printed up.

Photobucket
I made the little logo myself which if you can't tell, is an L and an M (my initials). But it's made to look like a paintbrush painting an M.
I like it.
I got an A I think.
I SHOULD get an A.

No comments: