Friday, December 26, 2008

MULTIPLES

some people can't, apparently I can. Post twice in one day that is.

anyway, here is what I did in my illustrator class, in order of how we did them.

This was a project using word prompts to illustrate the word. She preferred if we didn't use the actual word in the design, so I strayed from doing so. The prompts in order from left to right:
Scale, Negative and positive space, pattern
Balance, Tension, Playful

Photobucket
Bamboo:
We had to follow a tutorial for this one, just had to make bamboo. Sounds simple enough but it was actually really....involved. And the only reason it looks so rasterized (choppy around the edges) is because this was saved bigger but made smaller to fit here.

Photobucket

Website design(Mid Term):
We had to do a front page for a website about ourselves. I kinda just threw this together because the teacher wasn't specific enough. The image is a picture of myself that I traced in Illustrator. Full vector image. Everything on the page I did on the computer. Click the link for this one, it's too big for the page.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Ninjaotakumaster/MYOWNWEBPAGE-1.jpg

Fruit Bowl Extra Credit:

This was where we learned how to use the Make 3D tool in Illustrator. Probably took me 30-45 minutes to finish XD

Photobucket

Resturant Logo(Final):

We had to come up with a restaurant name, logo design and concept. I made up a sushi restaurant which was retro-modern, a place where locals and tourists alike would go. The Koi fish S was drawn on the computer with a tablet using the brush tool, then filled with gradients for the color version and solid black for the B&W version. Click the link for this one too.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/Ninjaotakumaster/Resturant_Logo_by_Vermilion_pt2.jpg



No comments: